Troubleshooting Power BI Report Server Ingestion Error in DataHub Version 0.13.0

Original Slack Thread

Hi Team,
I was previously able to ingest the Power BI report server source into Datahub, but in the past few days, I have been receiving the following error during the refresh. I would appreciate your guidance. Could this be related to the fact that we recently upgraded Datahub to the latest version?
I’m using version 0.13.0 and UI ingestionattachment

Hey there! :wave: Make sure your message includes the following information if relevant, so we can help more effectively!

1. Are you using UI or CLI for ingestion?
  2. Which DataHub version are you using? (e.g. 0.12.0)
  3. What data source(s) are you integrating with DataHub? (e.g. BigQuery)

<@U06TM7M40RK> Can you help with the questions in this thread?

:information_source: We’re experimenting with a new AI assistant for questions in the <#CUMUWQU66> channel to help you track down helpful resources more quickly. Keep in mind that responses may not always be spot-on; feel free to ask it follow-up questions and don’t forget to provide its responses a :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: so other folks in the Community know if you’re still looking for help on the topic!

Thank you for providing the details. Based on your message, it seems like you are experiencing issues with ingesting Power BI report server data into DataHub after upgrading to version 0.13.0. Here are a few steps and considerations that might help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check for Known Issues and Fixes:

2. Review Recent Changes in DataHub Version 0.13.0:

3. Logs and Error Messages:

4. Community and Support:

Would you like more detailed steps on any of these points or additional troubleshooting tips?

Sources:

Check if below ip and port are reachable from the host you are running the ingestion

raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, reason) from reason # type: ignore[arg-type]
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘172.21.0.240’, port=80): M