Troubleshooting Trino Ingestion Connection Error Due to Pydantic Version Conflict

Original Slack Thread

Hi everybody
I’m having trouble connecting to a Trino ingestion source. Starting this new thread since I haven’t found anything here that helped me.

UI Ingestion;
DataHub 0.12.0;
dbt data source.
I am trying to get a connection with the following recipe :

type: dbt
    config:
        manifest_path: '<s3://modo-dev-scripts-data-lake/dbt/target/manifest.json>'
        catalog_path: '<s3://modo-dev-scripts-data-lake/dbt/target/catalog.json>'
        test_results_path: '<s3://modo-dev-scripts-data-lake/dbt/target/run_results.json>'
        target_platform: postgres
        aws_connection:
            aws_region: us-east-1
            aws_access_key_id: ******
            aws_secret_access_key: *****
            aws_session_token: ******```
But I get the following error

```line 306, in wrapper
    raise AttributeError(f'module {module!r} has no attribute {name!r}')
AttributeError: module 'pydantic.validators' has no attribute 'enum_member_validator'```
I assume that it is a problem of the version of pydantic with the  version of datahub that I am using. I have the following questions:
1. Is the recipe well written. In case that is not how should it be?
2. If I have the manifests files of dbt in a s3 bucket is it correctly to extract in this form? Or should I do it in another way?
3. I have install datahub in a Kubernetes cluster by EKS using the official helm-chart. How can I change the pydantic version? 
Thanks for the help!

Hey there! :wave: Make sure your message includes the following information if relevant, so we can help more effectively!

1. Are you using UI or CLI for ingestion?
  2. Which DataHub version are you using? (e.g. 0.12.0)
  3. What data source(s) are you integrating with DataHub? (e.g. BigQuery)

<@U063WTWMH2L> might be able to speak to this!

I’m not 100% sure if dbt supports s3 scheme, but those argument can be URI’s according to the docs: https://datahubproject.io/docs/generated/ingestion/sources/dbt

Can you try creating a new ingestion source and run it immediately? It shows in the logs which version of pydantic is going to be installed. Would you be able to share that log?