How to troubleshoot 'datahub-gms is running but not yet healthy' error in DataHub 0.9.6.4?

Original Slack Thread

hello guys.
since my pc was shut down, i want to re-run the datahub using docker quickstart.
however, the error occurs : datahub-gms is running by not yet healthy.
how to solve this problem?
the command that i used to run is : DATAHUB_MAPPED_GMS_PORT=10004 datahub docker quickstart --quickstart-compose-file /home/jh.song/ .datahub/quickstart/docker-compose.yml --zk-port 10003 --kafka-broker-port 10005
the version of my datahub is : 0.9.6.4

Hey there! :wave: Make sure your message includes the following information if relevant, so we can help more effectively!

1. Which DataHub version are you using? (e.g. 0.12.0)
  2. Please post any relevant error logs on the thread!

Hey <@U0454Q9FP8X>, Could you please check and confirm if your DataHub GMS container is running or not. And if you can share the logs for better understanding of the issue would be great!. You can check the logs using docker logs &lt;datahub-gms-container-id&gt; .

Thanks for your reply, <@U06DLBKN7HV>.
I checked last-1000-tailed logs. I attached that file. (name is 240130.txt)
also, I saw datahub-gms container is running but the status is unhealthy.attachment

Hey @송준하, From looking at the logs, it seems like the issue in kafta, Could you please check the kafka broker configurations and kafka broker status. Let me know if that helps.