Issues with DataHub Deployment on Azure Kubernetes: Settings Not Saving Properly

Original Slack Thread

Hi all! I must be missing something here, but after deploying DataHub to Azure via Kubernetes (with Postgres), nothing appears to get ‘Saved’ in the Settings area. Particularly if I invite a new user, they can sign-up and login but they don’t show in Users & Groups until they make an edit/save their profile. Even then if I choose a role for them, it says it’s updated but refreshing the page puts it back to ‘No Role’. Same for Access Tokens, I can generate (and use) an access token but then it doesn’t show under Access Tokens.

I’ve redeployed twice and I’m not changing anything in the default values.yaml other than using Postgres vs MySQL. Any ideas?

Hey there! :wave: Make sure your message includes the following information if relevant, so we can help more effectively!

1. Which DataHub version are you using? (e.g. 0.12.0)
  2. Please post any relevant error logs on the thread!

^ 0.13.0

Tried switching to MySQL and same issue. Logs just throw this constantly:
2024-04-05 15:49:45,011 [ThreadPoolTaskExecutor-1] ERROR c.l.m.kafka.hydrator.EntityHydrator - Could not find entity for urn urn:li:corpuser:mailto:derek.marr@test.com|derek.marr@test.com
2024-04-05 15:49:45,012 [ThreadPoolTaskExecutor-1] INFO c.l.m.k.t.DataHubUsageEventTransformer - No matches for urn urn:li:corpuser:mailto:derek.marr@test.com|derek.marr@test.com